페이지 정보

작성자 Carmon 댓글 0건 조회 35회 작성일 23-11-25 18:59

본문

프로젝트 :

업체명 : QW

담당자명 : Carmon

연락처 : MR

이메일 : carmonherrera@ig.com.br

The sun is blasting in Bangkok, it's hot, everyone's ecstatic ... That means just one thing,

It's time for thai Tips a swimming pool party!

Among the terrific features of Bangkok is that there is a swimming pool celebration practically every Saturday.

Even throughout the rainy season.

However with numerous pool celebrations, I know it's tough to keep an eye on all of them.

That's why I provide you a short list of my 3 preferred ones, and at the bottom, I give you a link to a site that notes all the swimming pool parties in Bangkok.

What Makes A Great Swimming Pool Party?

However first, let me ask you, what makes an excellent swimming pool party?

If you ask me, it needs to have:

A cool place, with a fantastic view of the city.
A stunning crowd, consisting of those hot bikini babes from Instagram.
A great vibe, an excellent crowd, and a couple of shows and efficiencies to get the party going.
Excellent DJs, no matter what style of music as long as it makes the girls dance.
Great drink packages, due to the fact that we're not going to go through this sober!

So it sounds pretty easy and it is, however some do it better than others.

W Pool Celebration at W Hotel Bangkok

Although the W Pool Celebration has actually been around for a while, it used to be just when a year throughout the Songkran festival.

Now they do a few each year and they are constantly wild!

For their swimming pool party, W coordinated with Bangkok Invaders, probably the most famous Hip Hop DJ team in thailand dating app that has some of the hottest celebrations in Bangkok.

Needless to state, smilejobs.mireene.co.kr when they play someplace, the crowd constantly turns up.

And it's the exact same at W Hotel Wet swimming pool club.

Why? For more information on dating free messaging dating sites (please click the next document) stop by the site. Due to the fact that it inspects all the boxes I have actually listed above:

Cool location
Best Hip Hop DJs in Bangkok
Amazing vibe
Loaded with hot individuals
Both ""cheap"bottles and high-end packages

Check W Bangkok Facebook or Instagram accounts to have more information about the next event swimming pool celebration.

SO Pool Party at SO/ Bangkok

Let's begin with the king of Bangkok swimming pool parties, SO Pool Celebration at SO/ Bangkok hotel.

It has without a doubt the finest venue and the view from all the swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok.

To be honest, if there's one that you should participate in while you remain in Bangkok, SO Swimming Pool Party is the one.

Simply due to the fact that of the view and its popularity.

The celebration is on the 7th floor of SO/ Bangkok hotel with an infinity swimming pool neglecting the popular Lumpini Park.

The swimming pool and the view are just fantastic.

It's likewise the only pool party in Bangkok with 2 areas and 2 various sort of music.

On one side you have EDM and electro beside the swimming pool.

And on the other side, you have DJs playing Hip-Hop, Rap, Trap, and R&B.

The only downside is the swimming pool location that is quite small (not the infinity pool) and the cost is getting rather high.

A package in the VIP location is gon na set you back 8,500 ฿ for 1 bottle of vodka and 4 entrances.

And there are not that many tables outside of the VIP location on the poolside.

So if you desire one, go there early or book in advance.

Entrance is 600 ฿ with 1 beverage and packages begin at around 8,000 ฿.

SO Pool Celebration is every last Saturday of the month.

Learn more about their next occasion on Facebook or on SO/ Bangkok's site

Westin Pool Party at Westin Grande Sukhumvit

What I enjoy about the Westin Pool Celebration is that it is constantly packed.

Sure there's not a lot of area around the pool so you do not need that many individuals to make it look full, however that assists show up the vibe.

Westin Pool Celebration ended up being larger and bigger for many years and it's now easily among the leading 3 finest pool celebrations in Bangkok.

It's likewise one of the couple of swimming pool celebrations that go all year long and no matter what month it is.

Even in July, August, and September, and the rest of the rainy season, it's always full.

Regarding the music, there's only one phase.

The DJs are different on a monthly basis but they normally cover everything from EDM to electro and deep home.

The only disadvantage is the pool area that is a bit smaller sized than other pool celebrations.

So arrive very early or book a table if you're going with a group.

Westin Pool Celebration is generally every third Saturday of the month.

Get all the information about the next occasion on Westin's Facebook page.

5 Tips For Your Very First Swimming Pool Celebration In Bangkok

Never been to a pool party in Bangkok?

Then here are a couple of tips for you:

Get Bottles!

Many pool celebrations in Bangkok have excellent offers on bottles and are normally a bit cheaper than regular nightclubs.

So benefit from that!

And when it gets crowded you'll be happy to have a table and somewhere you can put your drink.

Since you're not enabled to swim with your drink.

Get a Locker!

Been there, done it.

It's a must.

But as there's typically a limited number of lockers, you better arrive early if you desire one.

They also cost around 200 ฿ + a deposit, so ensure you bring adequate money.

But as many of those parties are loaded, it's a nightmare to keep an eye on your clothing or your bag while you're getting shitfaced, swimming, and flirting.

So play it safe.

Put all your clothes and valuables in a bag, put the bag in the locker, and only keep your phone and some money with you.

Workout!

Many pool parties in Bangkok welcome models, so do not be surprised by all these beautiful women and people all around.

You'll get used to it.

And naturally, you're gon na have a reasonable share of health club addicts going there to flex their muscles.

After all, when you have actually been sweating your ass off all week at the health club, I understand that you desire to reveal off a bit.

Makes good sense.

However do not be impressed, it's Bangkok, not Ibiza or Miami.

The majority of people are extremely chill and the girls are easy to speak to, even if they look like the most popular thai dating apps woman you've seen on Instagram

What You Must Understand About Pool Celebrations in Bangkok

Now if you desire more details about areas, times, rates, and a total list of all swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok, go on Bangkok Night life site:

What About The Other Celebrations In Bangkok?

With the guide connected above, you'll discover whatever you require to understand about all the pool celebrations in Bangkok.

And if you need to know more about Bangkok Nightlife, where to head out, the very best clubs ...

Now prior to you go, let me know what is your favorite pool celebration in Bangkok and why in the remarks.

dating-women-thai-616.jpeg

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.