페이지 정보

작성자 Dorothea 댓글 0건 조회 104회 작성일 24-01-10 16:14

본문

프로젝트 :

업체명 : WJ

담당자명 : Dorothea

연락처 : QT

이메일 : dorotheafaithfull@gmail.com

Tory Lanez new video "Do The Most" is now out.

Throw together a bomb storyline, a few outfit adjustments, some fashions, and you got yourself the video for Tory Lanez new tune, "Do Essentially the most." The video is far greater than a number of flashy scenes, though, as the team really covers a lot of ground inside 2 minutes and 38 seconds, which is kind of spectacular. The video opens with Tory catching his woman in bed with another man. This instantly catches wind and is picked up by Quarantine News. The "Talk To Me" rapper does lose any sleep though since this starts him on a path of debauchery, bedding a multitude of ladies.

A bit additional within the video, you notice that Tory just isn't completed with the dude who took his lady and the rapper pledges, "I’m gonna get my ex-b***h back." HE lives up to his phrases as two separate beatdowns, one in the barbershop and another at a restaurant, leaksoff.com see Tory reuniting with his princess. The video is humorous and entertaining and fairly an accomplishment for Midjordan & Tory Lanez, who directed the venture. The rapper handled most of the enhancing, as we’ve seen in different movies, with Nicholas Belotti chipping in to assist.

While the fans are loving the monitor, they couldn’t assist however roast Tory for his hair. He raps on the monitor, "See my hairline fresh don’t be touchin my sh*t."

One fan wrote, "Go again to the baldy my guy. I’m not gonna mark drop the place. But you exposed your rattling self all through the whole video bro lol . The hair shouldn't be wanting natural like if you 1st bought it .

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.